Enjoy a little inspiration.
Jumpstart your day off right with a hearty breakfast that will warm you from the inside out!
1. Spinach & Broccoli Quiche-- By Food Inspired By
Make a batch on Sunday and eat throughout the week!
2. Pumpkin Oatmeal Casserole-- From The Gracious Pantry
Another favorite to prep ahead on Sundays. Best topped with warm PB!!
3. Pesto Potato Skillet-- From Naturally Ella
For the potato lovers out there
4. Spinach & Mushroom Omelette-- By Season with Spice
Hard to beat hearty omelette.
And what could be more comforting than a hearty bowl of soup?!
5. Butternut Squash Curried Chili-- by Real Food for Fuel :)
A personal favorite :)
6. Veggie Quinoa Chocolate Chili-- By Nutritionella
Chocolate and Chili = winning.
7. White Bean & Vegetable Soup-- By Henry Happened!
Plenty of filling fiber in this one!
8. Homemade Creamy Ramen Noodle Soup-- From Return to the Garden
The hubby's favorite.
Main Entrees & Snacks
9. Zucchini, Black Bean & Rice Skillet -- From Ready, Set, Eat!
Skillet dishes are quick and simple.
10. Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus-- By Pinch of Yum
Paired with warm pita slices? Yes please!!
11. Thai Basil Coconut Lentils-- By Pinch of Yum
Turn up the heat with a bit of spice.
12. Chickpea & Butternut Squash Curry-- By Vikalinka
A warm mix of sweet and spicy.
13. Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls-- From Annie's Eats
A perfect appetizer for upcoming Superbowl Parties!
14. Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake-- By Martha Stewart
15. Single-Serve Mug Cookie-- By Crazy for Crust
Hope this provides a little inspiration to try something new!