Sunday, May 6, 2012

Internship Graduation!

WE DID IT!



Yesterday I graduated as a dietetic intern for Virginia Tech. This means I completed the 1200 hours required by the Commission on Dietetics Registration board to be eligible to sit for the Registered Dietitian (RD) exam. It was nine hard months of work, but it was worth it! This means that for the next few months I'll be studying away because I WILL PASS my exam on the first try! I'm already looking forward to it being over so I can move on with my life and finally become a Registered Dietitian!

This is my third Virginia Tech graduation. I will always be proud to be a HOKIE!

To celebrate the occasion and capture my journey as I move forward to start my career as a RD, I created this blog! I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with training, food, life and work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email